|Power||200 Watts||500 Watts||500 Watts||1000 Watts||1500 Watts|
|Input Frequency||50/60Hz adaptive|
|Capacity of the mixing cup||Hand mixer/ below 1000ml blender||2000ml|
|Durability of the mixing cup||-20℃C~120°|
|Control||Impluse, Full Auto, Favor Mode Menory, 5 Fatory Presetting, Self-Cleaning|
|Display||RPM/Power Consumtion, Error Code|
|Noise level||68 db||85 db|
|Protector||Safety protector, Motor thermal protection|
(1)Food processors tend to be among the noisiest appliances in the kitchen, much noisier than dishwashers and washing machines. Food processors are so loud because they are fitted with a conventional brushed motor that spins at more than 20,000 RPM to limit expenses and increase efficiency. You can remove your food processor from the wall, place a towel or rubber pad under it, or use a soundproof box to reduce some of the noise. But that doesn't completely solve the problem.
(2)Brushless DC motors have several advantages over brushed DC motors, including greater torque per watt (higher efficiency), higher reliability, lower noise, longer life, elimination of ionizing sparks from commutators, and overall reduction of electromagnetic interference. For bars and restaurants alike, brushless DC motor mixers will be a highlight and saving grace for your establishment.
(3)【Powerful yet Quiet Brushless DC Motor】BLDC motors also offer high durability and low electric noise generation, thanks to the lack of brushes. Unlike the common universal motor, food processors with brushless motors can work very quietly compared to other food processors. However, the lack of noise does not mean that it is less powerful than a conventional motor. The advantages of brushless motors over brushed motors are high power to weight ratio, fast speed, almost instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance costs. Our brushless DC motor provides high speed of up to 14000 RPM and high power of 1500W, which is sufficient to meet most food processing needs.
(4)【Excellent Efficiency, Controllability, and Longevity】
The second big advantage of the brushless DC motor is that the BLDC motor can be controlled, using feedback mechanisms, to precisely provide the desired torque and speed. Precision control also reduces energy consumption and heat generation, saving up to 65%, in today's high energy prices, replacing AC motors is the best choice. The brushless DC motor blender has a low temperature rise, so it can work continuously for a longer time. Without brush/commutator erosion, the brushless DC motor brings more extensive life expectancy (8000 h) and maintenance-free experience.
Commercial Blender with BLDC Motor
– With high speed, frequency conversion brushless DC motor, without brushes, long life expectancy
– High efficiency, minimum consumption, energy saving
– Capacity of the jug 2 L
– Maximum speed: 14000 rpm
– Silent operation
– With 4 programmes and micro-computer so that each program works at different speed, making homogenous, uniform, easy and fast mixing of all the ingredients
– With switch for pulse & continuous operation
– Ideal for crushing ice (never without adding some liquid with it), melting fruits, vegetables, preparation of smoothies,
milkshakes, water ice, cocktails etc.
– Integrated driver of the jug with high quality internal bearings, metal driver of the motor
– Stainless steel blade with 1.5 mm thickness
– Easy cleaning and maintenance.
– All accessories of the jug are easily detached and washed
– Suitable for commercial use: cafes, bars, hotels, commercial kitchens, fast food, restaurants etc